Features & Benefits
- Smooth and natural semi–recumbent stepping action simulates the natural walking motion through its variable step length
- User–selected step length from 2” to 8.5” which translates into an effective stride length of up to 17”
- Quiet, frictionless, resistance system with 10 different workload settings
- Variable work rates are achieved at any of the 10 settings by varying the step length and rate of stepping
- Ergonomically sound design minimizes joint stress and low back strain
- Comfortable swivel seat at the correct height (20–22”) swivels 90 degrees to either side for safe and easy transfers
- Simple, large and easy to read LCD display
- Accommodates users ranging in height from 4’6” to 6’4” and weighing up to 400 lbs
- Maintenance free
- See Essential add ons for optional items like foot pedal straps, Well Grip, heart rate transmitter belt, and others
The NuStep T4 (TRS 4000) is one of the most popular recumbent cross trainer steppers in healthcare, rehab, and fitness industries. The NuStep TRS 4000 is absolutely leading product of its kind for home rehabilitation. NuStep T4's patented recumbent stepper design combines a soft foam padded adjustable seated position with a ultra-smooth stepping motion. NuStep TRS4000 provides both lower and upper body motion to exercise all your major muscle groups, helping your body burn extra calories, build stamina, and improve your overall cardio fitness.
NuStep T4 provides a perfect walking motion and eliminates awful joint stress and promotes functional fitness. NuStep TRS 4000's ergonomic body design fits every body size and type. and also includes a comfortable padded swivel seat for easy access. NuStepT4 also has a LCD display. The NuStep display is powered by battery to allow you to move the NuStep TRS 4000 anywhere in your home or rehab clinic , without worrying about power outlets.
Rehab clinics nation wide demonstrate that the NuStep T4 is the perfect piece of rehab fitness equipment to ensure safe and very effective rehab of those within a wide range of physical levels. NuStep has independent control of resistance, step length, duration, and pace.
NuStep T4 is extremely quiet and smooth and does not require any maintenance. We highly recommend NuStep for rehab at home.
|Electrical Requirements||110v 20AMP|
|Warranty||Contact manufacturer for warranty information and claims.|